Friends, we are BACK, and it feels good!
We’ve used this time to strengthen our safety and training programs, invest in our team, and nurture relationships with our wonderful clients. Now that we’re allowed to resume services, we can’t wait to get back to what we do best: providing exceptional painting services to local homes and businesses.
Healthy Painting Practices!
We don’t take your trust lightly, especially these days.
As we roll out our services again, here are the cutting-edge safety standards that we’ve implemented:
- Dedicated “Safety Liaison,” checking in on job sites every day
- Wash stations (our team washes hands frequently)
- Portable restrooms (depending on availability)
- Disinfecting tools on a daily basis
- Social distancing (we maintain a 6-foot distance as often as possible)
- Wearing masks for exterior work when social distancing isn’t possible
- Isolated teams - the team that starts your project will finish your project
- Daily health questionnaire and temperature checks
- Hand sanitizer on every vehicle
- Following all CDC guidelines
Nothing is more important to us than the health and wellbeing of our team, clients, and community.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! We truly look forward to serving you.
Subscribe to Lancaster Painting's Blog