- Deadline-focused and results-driven?
- Respected for your strong people skills and commitment to world-class service?
- Interested in professional achievement and further development?
- Eager to play an active role within a dynamic, competitive team?
- Skilled at overcoming objections and asking for the sale?
Lancaster Painting, a Turlock-based residential and commercial painting company with over 30 years of local experience, is looking a motivated Sales Representative to join our awesome team! This is a career opportunity with excellent growth potential.
What Can We Offer?
- Flexible scheduling
- Vehicle allowance with opportunity to earn a company vehicle
- Work iPhone and tablet computer
- Training and sales accountability conference calls
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
Compensation will be performance-based, with a base salary starting at approximately $40K to $60k (depending on experience), with commission, and monthly bonus potential that can take total compensation into the 6-figures after a couple years of learning the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000 - $100,000+ per year
What Would Your Role Include?
- Sell residential painting services to homeowners and property managers/owners.
- Make calls, send emails, and respond to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Travel within sales region to meet prospects and customers.
- Develop business and generate new leads.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales performance.
- Participate in community building and networking activities.
- Maintain a professional company image.
- Maintain records of all sales leads/customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Outside sales experience: 1 year or more
- Willingness to dedicate 40-50 hours per week to this position
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with minimal direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Computer experience: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Mail/Calendars, etc.
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Passionate about making meaningful connections and closing deals
- College degree is a plus!
- Industry knowledge a plus!
- Do the RIGHT thing, not the easy thing
- Take Job OWNERSHIP
- GIVE BACK to our COMMUNITIES
- Pursue LEARNING and GROWTH opportunities
- WORK hard and PLAY hard
- To provide outstanding, personalized service in a prompt, friendly, and professional manner.
- Continuously pursue growth and learning while striving to do the right thing for our customers.
Subscribe to Lancaster Painting's Blog