Joshua and team, working their magic again!
Are you looking for a way to take your spring cleaning to a whole new level? We can help with that! More and more homeowners throughout the Central Valley are rethinking their hardest working spaces: cold, unattractive garages, mudrooms, and utility areas. It’s hard to see past the cracked and tired concrete, but when you do you’ll find a whole host of possibilities.
In this case, Sucharitha was ready for a new look throughout the garage and adjoining space. We sent Joshua and his team, and they hit this floor coating installation out of the park.
Before and after: the best garage floor coating for the job!
Here’s how we do it:
- Start with an in-person estimate and consultation. We’ll review your concrete, take measurements, and look for any unique factors that need to be taken into account. This is one of the reasons why we emphasize the need to SEE your floor before providing pricing: every surface is unique.
- Next, we use a specialized mender to fill cracks and blemishes. This is the best way to ensure a smooth, solid profile.
- We then grind the surface using our professional grinding equipment. We have a walk-behind machine for larger, open spaces, but can also hand-tool as needed.
- Time to apply the base coat, rolled out across the floor. We cut in around the edges with a brush too, much like cutting in around the walls and ceilings when you’re painting a room.
- We then broadcast the chips in your choice of color (Sucharitha chose Pebble Beach for this particular floor).
- Finally, we remove the vertical chips and then apply a topcoat. Once it’s fully cured, you’ll have an incredibly strong surface: 4x stronger than epoxy.
Have questions about our concrete coating system and services?
Reach out to us at Lancaster Painting! We specialize in this unique system, and would love to share exactly how and why it’s so different than traditional epoxy options on the market today.
Subscribe to Lancaster Painting's Blog