The flooring in your commercial space plays a crucial role. Not only does it need to support the aesthetic of your property, but it also needs to support daily operations, foot traffic, and general wear and tear.
Our team at Floor Coatings by Lancaster Painting takes all of your specific performance requirements into account, as well as your property’s existing style. In close collaboration with you and your team, our expert technicians will apply the perfect polyurea system to meet every one of your needs.
What Are the Benefits of Commercial Polyurea Floor Coatings?
- Strength - Unparalleled bonding strength for maximum durability and longevity.
- Customization - Whether you prefer chip, metallic, quartz, or solid colors, we can custom-design the right look for your space.
- Safety - The vinyl chip system means your floor will have a texture that naturally creates traction.
- Style - We can custom-blend your surface to be nearly any color!
- Speed - Our trained and certified flooring experts can finish your installation in as little as one day.
- Low-VOC - You don’t need to worry about fumes or odors.
- Chemical Resistance - Spills? No problem!
- Quick-Drying - Epoxy systems take 3-4 days to fully cure, but our polyurea system is ready for use by the next day.
What Is the Process of Applying a Polyurea Floor Coating?
- Step 1: Preparation! This includes shot blasting and/or diamond grinding. Dust is minimized by having all grinders hooked up to vacuum systems.
- Step 2: Reconstruction! Penntek menders and fillers are used to fix pits and cracks before the process begins.
- Step 3: Base coat! Penntek’s 100% solids, self-priming, pure polyurea basecoat is mixed and applied.
- Step 4: Broadcasting! Immediately after the base coat application, the vinyl chips are generously broadcast by hand, providing both color and texture to the floor.
- Step 5: Scraping! Once the base coat is fully cured, the floor is scraped and vacuumed to remove any loose or vertical-standing flakes.
- Step 6: Clear coat! The final step is to roll out the UV-stable polyaspartic clear coat.
Why Choose Floor Coatings by Lancaster Painting?
- We’re Trained and Certified
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Built On Decades of Commercial Service Experience in the Central Valley
- 4x Stronger Than Epoxy
- Will Not Chip or Peel
- 15-Year Residential Warranty
- Easy To Keep Clean
- 100% Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, and Easy On the Feet
- Customizable Colors
- UV Protection!